Wednesday 12 March 2008

Tree's Al!ve

It's another great creative story from me.
But to get to read my new story you are going to have to Buy my E-book.
Not only will my New E-book have this story in it.
It will contain all the stories featured on this blogger so that you can read and enjoy freely without Internet distraction.
I have decided to sell my stories in E-books to help me get my foot fixed and my life back on track so that i can get out there and bring you some fantastic stories.
Also i would like to get into the film industry.
So you buying my E-book will help towards a great future.
And one day you can say: I Helped make that happen.
Since i had this accident i have not been able to work.
So i hope this will help me back to reality again.
Here's a poem based on the story Tree's Al!ve:

Trees are alive
Trees are slow
But in their own time where we don’t know.
In the daytime they’re bright and clear
To attract the nature and deter the fear.
At night they pose immense scare!
With a ruffle and a crack
And a sense to fear.
Some bare fruit some bare flowers
And receive a wash in the April showers.
The trees attract the birds in spring
The birds lay eggs and the birds do sing.
As the trees flush with colourful blossom
The bees will pollinate from top to bottom.

Trees are alive
Trees are slow
That's one thing to remember.
Yes I know!

Also with the E-Book you will get another E-book containing lots of amazingly Creative poems about dreamworlds and and life.
In a point of view that is rarely known.
The price for this e-book will be only TBA
The information on how to get this e-book will be posted on here very soon.

No comments: