Monday 17 March 2008

Director of your own Dreams



Here’s a Cool way to look at your Dreams.
This method will work fantastically!
I know this for a fact because I have experimented with this ever since December 2007.
And now after my discovery!
I am going to share it all with my blogger fans.
Imagine your Whole dream is a Movie and you have the Entire control of the whole production.
When anything bad happens that could evolve into a nightmare!
Shout Stop! Cut! And say: I’m in charge of this Dream.
Only what I say will go!
Not only do you have control of what will happen!
You completely know that you are dreaming!
You can even shout pause! Or Lift up your hand and Think a sharp pause! And judder your palms against your view.
Then you can choose to rewind time! Before the bad event you may have just been dreaming!
For example! Something bad happens that you was too late to stop!
Pause and rewind time!
Now you have control of your dreams!
Any Dream you used to see as a Nightmare in the past!
Will now just be the fuel to make you stronger in your Dreams.
To me! I enjoy the randomness of the surreal dream world!
I open the door to what people would call a Nightmare!
Only so I can Deal with it and have an Action packed Dream.
But you always have a choice!
You can have nightmare free Dreams.
Just by Being in charge of your Dreams.
Bad Dreams are just a Lesson that you are meant to over come and take control!
I was about 6 years old when I stopped my Nightmares.
I was being chased by the Monsters between the walls.
And one night I decided it was my turn to be the monster!
I thought myself big and hairy and went to there place in the wall and Roar at them!
And said stop chasing me! Its my Dream.
From that day on! I never had nightmares of being chased ever again.
I have told my Nephews this and it has helped them!
So please tell your children!
That the dream world is their place and not the monsters.
And they can face them and they will see.
There is nothing to fear!
And they can Dream fear free.



No comments: