Tuesday 19 March 2013

Last night I dream of a tidal wave



Last
night I was having a normal dream until I noticed something white coming down into to distance, it wasn't bright, but a pale white colour, it was also followed by a smaller round ball of pale white, then the ground made a grumble sound, and moments later I noticed high waves of water coming from far away getting close so very fast, but then I was intrigued, because I thought to myself, I didn't plan to see what I was dreaming, and felt like congratulating the dream fx team,
Anyway I hooded my hands towards the waves and said "Pause"
But I allowed the scared people chance to climb to higher ground at the same time.
Then I thought I would play about with this tidal wave, I pushed my hands towards the wave and said rewind, and the tidal wave retreated just as fast away from us.
Then I decided that the wave never even happened in the 1st place,
Everything was fine for a moment, because I forgot about what caused the waves in the first place, so they still came back down and impacted, only to send another tidal wave our way.
But by then every body was on high ground on some Rocky Mountain.
And this time I just let the wave just pass, as everybody was safe, and also because I knew it was just a dream.
I really like it when my dream world gives me surprises like this.
What ever happens, I never wake up from dreams people normally would.
I find nightmares a challenge to conquer.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: