Sunday 23 March 2014

Dreaming in another Skin

It's come to my attention that my dreams often seem like idea's more then anything else.
I often let them play out as they go to see what random creativity that forms.
Normally I can cypher the dream triggers that are represented by woken life events and influences.
Last night journey lead me in a very different experience then I have ever experienced.
I dreamed I was standing on some stairs with quite a few other people and there was some dark creature with glowing red eyes and had huge claws on his hands.
I didn't feel any fear at all regarding its strange appearance.
I knew nothing can hurt me in my dreams and that comforted me and kept me calm, But this creature said, I can't kill you but I can change things around you.
He lifted his right hand up and slides it down with his palm laying flat facing down.
I then saw all the people just melted into nothing and then I saw each persons as a a spark the just vanished as a bright twinkle.
And strangely I noticed he was effecting me too, I was wondering how my dream would play out when my dream body had gone,
But suddenly I found myself somewhere else.
There were lots of rooms and corridors all glowing a soft cream colour.
It was very calm, I noticed other people but they were all different looking people than the ones I saw at the stairs.
As it seems the creature had destroyed our original bodies and some how put our life force into the bodies the creature had created.
The strangest part of this dream is that I seemed a lot younger than my original body, It looked like I was the youngest person there.
My vision was perfect, like I had completely new eyes, I could even feel my flesh on my body, this was a completely new feeling.
I noticed some small books on a small table and noticed somebody else examining some other books a few meters away.
I flickered through a book and saw lots of blank pages, until I passed a group of pages with hand written writing on and some diagrams in blue ink.
and a taller girl also expressed that she also had been finding stuff and they might be clues into finding our way out of this place.
The examining of the book was so sharp and vivid and everything didn't seem like my own mind had created it.
Then some time later i have forgotten some parts of the dream after that.
but i remember later that i had some sort of skin eating flesh sour over my right breast that i seemed to also feel the pain from it, it was growing, and growing, then the Girl i saw earlier was sitting on the ground so i sat down by her, She aid that looks bad as she touched it with her finger.
Then something very strange happened.
I felt fresh flesh growing over my body from the wound, it felt cold and soothing as it made its way all over my body, but the strangest part of this, was, I ended up with yet another completely different body.
All my skin was very soft and I could feel cool air all around my body, well this body, because it wasn't my own.
I had woman's breast and my body was slender, i felt like it was all normal.
But because the experience was so real, I decided to make sure I can wake up as normal.
And that didn't seem too difficult at all and I opened my eyes wondering what that was all about.
This dream was a new category of dreaming that I can add to my list of experiences.
It was like that creature had altered my dreaming completely so that I get to experience a new level of Dreaming, I would have to call this flesh and bone dreaming. It seems when we go into this state, our dream identities are first erased before a substitute random body is formed for us to inhabit.
When I mentioned earlier in this dream, the way we melted, there seemed to be a slime that engulfed us all that erased our body, catching our life force before it escapes.
And moving us into a new form. New body in another location.
Maybe that creature as just taught me a new ability or way,
Maybe other people who was also at that place, may also have been real people just like me, and may find this blog some day and read this story to confirm themselves.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Dreamworld

No comments: