Tuesday 18 March 2014

Dreaming of Year 2038


year 2038
2 Sleeps ago i had an amazing Dream, a dream that my Dream world didn't expect me to do what i did.
I decided to test out my Dream knowing at all points that it was a Dream and that everything i see around me was created by my amazing bottomless imagination.
I did also notice people and their chit chatter and going about their normal lives whilst thinking out loud, Wow this is all created by my mind even though everything was in high detail.
I went to examine a wall Calendar to see what year it was, But it only showed months and days.
I looked for a local newspaper and it also only showed the month and days on it.
So my next part of this experiment was to engage in chit chat with 2 people and at the same time because i believe this was in my head, i knew what that all responses were to be my own making.
Really at the same time i was getting ready to engage in the big question.
After an intelligent conversation that flowed with no issues until i jumped in with, My memory is a bit faded right know and need to know what year is it?
I was expecting to see my mind fail to supply any information, i was feeling really chuffed after inside when the conversation Paused, Both people stopped for a few seconds as if i had caused a ripple in the dream.
Then to my amazement i got a confident reply... The year is 2038
Prior to this information i could see a large shadowed round hump in the horizon and i noticed a huge difference in fashion and transport systems.
After i found out the year i said to myself, Don't forget anything im seeing right now.
so i questioned somebody about the huge Hill, What is the meaning about that over there. But because a bit of missing memory of her reply i have to guess she was calling it a monument or a impact of a large moon like object that hurled towards our planet and that many people died because while attempts were made to prevent impact were impossible their was only one way to resolve it and that was just to slow it down as much has possible and allow it to be a controlled descent
and spare the whole planets fate.
So now people live around it.
I did find myself at some train station and i notice a strange train system that at that moment i was verbally questioning my imagination.
Saying" You got to be kidding and how silly does that look"
I was looking towards the train from the side and i notice 5 sets of wheels and in the middle of the Train the wheel was like 2 and a half sizes bigger than all the others and the 4 sets of smaller wheels were not touching the track, like they were raised.
The Train was very well balanced and was very real in every detail.
A section above the large wheel had a turning section that turned the whole train around so the driver can drive 2 directions from same seat, leaving more room for passengers and makes for easy direction change in a busy world.
even though i saw this i laughed and mocked my imagination.
It wasn't until i was awake and telling some of my friends about the dream that i come to realise that some if the things i discovered in this dream could actually happen.
Sometimes in my dreams i see dreams from the people who are dreaming in them times and my actions will not actually be in the future, but some of the amazing dream i have may be a ticket to possible futures.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:My Imagination

No comments: