Wednesday 19 December 2007

My best friend ever was a dog called Kelly


My Bestest Friend ever was a dog called Kelly.
Maybe its all in my head!
I don’t know.
But when my Kelly got very ill. She grew a big sis on the lower part of her body! This prevented her from being able to walkon back legs.


when I was a kid I remember our family deluxe dog was put down as they assured us their were nothing the vets could do at all too help.


So thinking back to that moment.
I knew that when Kelly goes to the vet that I would never see her alive again.
I let her lay by my side and i treated this a my last moment I will ever know Kelly.
Then I did something I knew seemed silly at the time but I did it anyway.I put my hands over the sis and hoped and hoped it away. In my mind I visualized the sis being repaired.
Being creative helped me understand a way that I could repair her if I could.
I felt a warm feeling between my hands and her sis. I used thoughts of love and Concentration.. After many hours crying I fell asleep.
I felt a lump of sadness in my throat when I awoken.
My pillow was Drenched in tears. And the next morning I noticed Kelly could walk.


The next day she could run. A few days later the sis had totally gone.
And there was no sign or mark of there ever being a sis.


You don’t have to believe me at all.
But I had my dog recover from a condition known as un curable.


I got these extra bonus years from her.
That’s all that mattersI’m not trying to claim I healed my Dog.
Even though it looks that way.
Maybe I want other people to know they may have a chance like me also.
Maybe we all can heal our pets.
I have learned something very important about this.
When our Dog gets older and lives pass his/her old age.
Healing will be more difficult because you have to understand complications that old age brings.
Healing a sis was easier because it was seeable.
But when the body don’t take food any more and starts failing.
That’s too hard to heal because its complicated.
I cant bee greedy! i have the extra years i could have not had.



Five years later Kelly died of old age. I knew that this time around I had to let her go! I never tried to heal her this time. Because Its hard too cure something you don’t understand. The sis was easy to pinpoint. But in age there is to many complications at the same time. Anyway that’s
I’m getting emotional as I write this for my Blogger.




Kelly is looking at me here without looking direct.

This is the common way a Yorkshire Terrier

looks when Over happy or shy.




Any true dog owner will know what i mean.

2 comments:

dniteryder said...

I know what you mean, i have always had animals of all sorts and loved them all and love all animals. They love no matter what. I had a little dog that looked alot like her when i was 17 and i went away and had to leave her in the care of my grandmother and some time later she got hold of some rat poison outside and died and i felt bad that i wasnt there. i have a dog now that i found as a little puppy in back of my house 9 years ago when i lived in florida either she followed her mom there and got scared and hid from my other dogs or was put there as that is how i got my other dogs people would drop them off because word got around that i would take care of them. but i value our time together and she has been a loyal friend, and protector. I know some day i will have to let her go but i always try to make her day the best i can just as i do my other pets, my 2 parrots, 1 cockatiel, 2 paraqueets, 2 beta fish and one fiddler crab. i talk to them all and treat them with kindness just like i do all my other friends. I am friendly to all and good friends with a few. And if you are my friend you will be treated royally and expect some kidding from me as i like to have a laugh. Laughter is good for what ails us.

Anonymous said...

Nice, Amazing That You Healed Kelly